May 10 Scenario

The holding room can't hold it anymore.

Room 5, Precinct No. 180A, No.31 Cluster 34. Number 209.

First thing I had to do upon arrival at the covered court of Project 6 Elementary School was to get my precinct number from a poll watcher. Next: A slow-moving long queue of those getting their numbers. Then waited to be called while several others went out to eat or take a shower. At the gym, they usually call thirty to forty persons per batch. And being called is just the beginning of another long wait. False alarm, pinaakyat na sa presinto pero marami pa palang nakapila doon. At number 170, I decided to lean on the wall and take a nap.

Arrived at 9:25 am and done by 1:25 pm. I was given a folder, a marker, and ballot. Quickly accomplished mine with a kodigo. Was assisted in feeding my ballot into the PCOS machine. Put a thumbmark in the election day computerized registration, at parang may galit ang official dahil mas maraming indelible ink pa ang nailagay sa hintuturo ko kaysa sa tintang nagamit ko sa pag-shade ng ovals.

Habang walang eleksyon, saan kaya gagamitin ang PCOS? Pang-check ng test papers? Let me do a little research here.

Popular Posts