Palpitation 2010

I experienced recurring palpitation that started last Friday and lasted for a week. I already had this last year, but did not follow the company doctor’s advice to have the TSH and FT4 tests. But I thought it’ll be worth doing this time.

Results revealed that I’m within the normal values. I also did not anticipate positive results for thyroid illness since I always eat iodine-rich food. So it still puzzles me… What caused the three strong heartbeats that occurred from time to time? Irregular heartbeats that you won’t miss despite loud noise in the background.

The theory of the OB van crew? Kulang lang daw sa kisspirin at yacapsule. I warned them last Monday (dahil nagpa-palpitate din ako habang live ang sheka) na tumahimik muna kung ayaw nilang mabasagan ng bungo! Kaya nagsumbong na lang sa EP ko… War-freak ho o! By the way, sinilip ko ang first aid kit nila. Tapes pala ang laman!

Isa pang theory from Issa Litton, anxiety attack. Baka kailangan ng pampakalma. Pero sabi ko naman, kahit relaxed at nakahiga na ‘ko, umaatake pa rin siya. Ano nga kaya?

Is it true that there are things, no matter how petty, that bother me? Is it taking a toll on my health though I’m not consciously worrying?

O baka naman sadyang napaparami lang ang soda recently? Matagal-tagal na rin kasi akong ‘di umiinom ng softdrinks nang biglang mag-birthday si Ma’am Viz at ‘di na nakapagpigil. At baka kailangan na rin itigil ang kalahating tasang kape tuwing umaga. OA!

Hanggang dito na lang. Just felt it’s worth taking note of. Whatever it is, maybe the best way to deal with it is to stop worrying. Anyway, nawala na rin naman ever since I started having oats for breakfast. Kaya ang theory ko, mataas lang ang cholesterol.

Popular Posts