Time Will Come

Life is indeed full of surprises. And finally I can proudly claim that there have been things I never thought I could do, which I have already done and faced with a strong heart. We often say “never regret,” but time makes us realize that regrets can be inevitable. It’s part of growing up.

I once met a handwriting analyst. He made me write my name, signature and the word “I love you” in cursive (which I rarely do). Then he started describing me as rarely thinking about love. That my priorities are my parents and career. Well that is partly true. Reaching quarter life, there’s a lot of questioning going on. An important point he made: That I am determined to achieve the things I planned though engaged in some sort of self deceit. Hence I can say that I love or want something, though at the subconscious level, things become uncertain.

Today I wrote, “accept a broken heart if it will change your life for the better.” I am not afraid of change anymore. Be it for work, study, and even love, stronger faith is the way to go. And for now, I consider it as the only choice.

Past is victory. It should remind you of the good things. Choose the ones to embrace. Those that will inspire you to always move forward. If your heart is still aching, don’t worry. Time will come, so be kind to yourself. People have been asking and I just keep saying "there is time for everything." Believing that patience is a virtue, delayed gratification is something worth considering.

And finally, home is what makes all worthwhile.

Popular Posts