Hiding Something


While helping a friend figure out how to hide her “pentagon face” with certain hair styles, I ended up Googling “how to hide my face” and found a very funny exchange. I just included excerpts here:

I am really ugly and I need to hide my face. I don't want to hear about how beauty is only skin deep and looks aren't what's important and such, all I want are good suggestions on how I can cover up my face. Thank you :)

Response 1:
-Keep your hood up.
-Grow outside bangs that are pretty long and cover up like half or 1/3 of your face.

Response 2:
There really is no good way to cover your face i think you should just show your face and not hate yourself. But if you must, just wear one of those jackets that zip all the way up with the eye holes...

Response 3:
You could get a fringe that covers a lot of your face or wear hats tipped down so you can't see your face. Or wear hoodies.

Response 4:
Where hoodies, and keep the hood up.
Or just look down a lot.

Response 5:
wear dark glasses with your hair in your face

And so instead of helping this friend of mine, I just decided to alleviate her worries by sharing a good laugh and forget bothering about hair styles. Besides, why hide anything if you aren't doing anything wrong? :D

Popular Posts