On Gowns and Wellness

The hunt for the perfect gown serves a challenge for most ladies. Be it for a friend's or relative's wedding, a corporate event, or just any formal gathering, it usually takes a considerable amount of time to choose and make the final purchase. And often, we consider having a plan to achieve the figure to perfectly fit into it. (Okay. Consider it as one of the reasons why I recently jumpstarted a fitness routine, the main goal of which is to be healthy and next, to be sexy in my own way.)

The following are my criteria for picking a gown or dress:
  • It can be worn in some other occasion - It is a versatile piece.
  • Reasonable price
  • Comfortable fit
  • Simplicity with a wow factor
  • Classic appeal
Recent Fashion finds at SM Department Store and Greenhills Shopping Center

And speaking about THE PLAN, I count my regular workout as one of the targets achieved on my list - an effort to make up for the sedentary lifestyle that most of us can't get away from. Though I planned to get started early and did so with simple exercises at home, the long review hours before our comprehensive exam drove me to finally pursue this resolution. You only have one body and you got to love, protect, and cherish it. I need not reiterate the benefits of an active lifestyle. To each his own, and you may just choose the kind of workout that'll work for you.

A visit to Booksale might also help. Rather than trying crash diets, it is better to read about eating smart. This means choosing food items that will provide you with essential nutrients with just the right amount of calories depending on your personal demands. I found one such book written by the authors of Prevention. They have chapters on the unique nutritional requirements of women, the must-have ingredients in your kitchen, and even the prevention of migraine attacks.

As I become more conscious of what I do and eat, the fun part is exploring healthy beverages like these:
Cheers to a healthier you!

Popular Posts