Cold Treats We Love

Most people describe me as a sweet girl, and perhaps that's one of many reasons why I also love sweet desserts! Thank God I don't have issues with my blood sugar yet.

In this blog post I'm going to share with you five of those. But no, I didn't eat them all in one day! Please be kind and give me the benefit of the doubt. ;-)

Cheezy Mango, Snowbing, SM North EDSA Main Building

Frozen Brazo and Caramel Macchiato Mochi, Mochi Cream Japanese Sweet Deli, TriNoma

Tropical Fruit, Snowbing, SM North EDSA Main Building

Frozen Yogurt with Hazelnut Sauce, Graham, and Lacasitos, llaollao, TriNoma

Frozen Yogurt with Chococrock, Mangoes, and Crushed Graham, llaollao, TriNoma

Comments

KIRUTHIVASAN said…
I have been visiting your recipe blog. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Cold Treats We Love" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites sweet shop coimbatore | vegetarian restaurant at mahabalipuram

Popular Posts