We'll Always Go Back to High School

Fourteen years after graduating from high school, here we are, still spending some time and laughter together. Thanks to the efforts of Karl and Russ who organized this year's gathering held at Fat Russel's in Sct. Castor, Diliman on December 29.

Photo shared by Karl Edejer, with me standing beside my friend since Grade 2, Marrian

One of the reunion's highlights is having Cristine and her baby Samuel Moses with us:


In this shot, you'd see us holding mobile phones - NOT because we are busy with our own social media but because of the Kahoot app. Two rounds of questions about our high school life were prepared. Just like our younger selves, we were still cooperative!

No cheating please! (Another photo shared by Karl)

Not only did we walk down memory lane through this quiz but also, prior to the dinner, our classmates released funny throwback pictures in the privacy of our Facebook group. To avoid any case that might be filed against me, I'll just share my own picture as posted by Vyron:


JP used to be the Christmas Party organizer but since this is the second year that he isn't around, Karl asked me to print his picture before leaving the house. JP doesn't know I did that, so let's keep it a secret. Hehe...

Dinner organizer Karl with JP's picture

I think this is just the best way to start blogging in 2018, thinking about this rare bunch of genuine, funny, caring, and sentimental titos and titas of Manila. Truly, friends for keeps.

Comments

Popular Posts