All That Glitters

In a recent blog post, I shared how spray paint can work wonders at home. This time, I'll show you items which we've sprayed gold starting off with a wall clock which was originally white:

The challenge is in covering it properly to prevent paint from seeping into the surface.
Next, our mirror made of rattan turned into this:


Also transformed: The bride and groom figurine on top of my parents' wedding cake in 1985

This 32-year old figurine was given new life, thanks to gold spray paint!
Since we're at it, here are other gold items I like:

Bridal matte lippies "I Do" (an understated nude pink) and "Mon Amour" (a light, sensual red)
designed by Anne Curtis for her wedding day
My favorite Kisses as of the moment
But above all these, always remember: You are gold! ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts