Iloilo: My Most Impulsive Flight By Far

This may not be new to some, but my Iloilo trip has been the most impulsive I took - booked just one day before. It's good that everything, including the weather, cooperated. After rainy days in Manila, the sun gave me a warm welcome when I landed in Iloilo last Friday.


Sunny mornings, rainy afternoons. But no matter what the weather is, seafood is not something one should miss here.




Shrimp, Nylon Shell Soup, Oysters, and Crab at Ocean City Seafood Restaurant, a few steps from The Mansion

Oysters, Squid, and Crab at Tatoy's Manokan and Seafood Restaurant

I took a jeepney ride from The Mansion to Molo Plaza to see their church:









Though I've been here for 3 days and 2 nights, I would want to come back soon, hopefully with my dad for some island hopping, leisurely stroll along River Esplanade, and even clubbing. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts