Foodie Meet-Up at Cafe Adriatico Express

It's a delight whenever Zomato invites me to any of their events. It's been a while since I attended but truth be told, I find foodie meet-ups fun and a sign that my reviews are trusted and valued.


With the famous but humble YouTuber Mart Lester

Today, we were served a full course meal at Cafe Adriatico Express in SM North The Block. I'll just make  my comments brief for the complete rundown:

1. Ensalada Esmeralda - my personal choice even before heading to the venue. It's a mix of fruits on a bed of greens. The raspberry yogurt dressing makes this a hit.

2. Chicken Macaroni - Though it's good, I'd still go for  Ensalada Esmeralda. But budget wise, this could be a popular choice at 125 bucks.

3. Pork Empanaditas - Empanada fans like me would appreciate the generous stuffing.

4. Garlic Chicken Wings - What caught my eye is the unique presentation which includes a whole garlic with the top portion cut. If you crave for chicken wings and prefer the garlicky goodness over buffalo flavor, go for this one!

5. Baked Salmon Rice Topping - Into creamy dishes and salmon? You'll love this.

6. BBQ Pork Belly - Relatively, you get good value for money with this entree. If I would dine solo (which I often do), I'll choose this dish worth 195 bucks.

7. American Beef Stew -Since it was described as "slow cooked" and it's worth 295 bucks, I had higher expectations. However, I think that the meat could be juicier and more tender. I also find the flavor of the sauce too strong.

8. Pepperoni Pizza - Reasonably priced at 195

9. Primavera Pizza - My favorite among the pizzas served. It has tomato, mozzarella, zucchini, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, and spinach (Oh, spinach!)

10. Mushroom and Bacon Pizza - also reasonably priced at 195

11. Our Famous Pancit Palabok - This appears pricey at 255 especially if you're just dropping by for a quick snack. But I must say that I heard lots of compliments from my fellow foodies. Fresh ingredients, I believe, is the secret.

12. French Kiss - Who doesn't like French toast with whipped cream, blueberries and maple syrup? Surprisingly, this one is not too sweet. I would have devoured the whole thing had I not been full from tasting everything else!

And believe it or not, despite such appetite, I was under the weather when the foodie meet-up was held. What I appreciated therefore, is the ginger tea. Told ya, a real tita here.

*For food shots, please check out Cafe Adriatico Express on Zomato (SM North The Block branch). My reviews and photos are under the handle f00dXplorer.

Cafe Adriatico Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts