Japan: The First Night

Planes amaze me every time. Like a child, I still love to have the window seat and stare at either the sunlit water and land or the city lights shining like stars. Of the four times I've traveled to other countries though, this has been the best. Japan has always been my dream destination after all. For just 2,563 pesos (two-way) and with Gianne's perseverance in booking a promo flight for me, we were able to book in February of this year for the November 8 trip.

So to give justice to the experience, let me write in parts and savor it once more.


The women's spa, my favorite part in The First Cabin. The best in anticipatory service!

With two friends, I checked in at First Cabin after taking a train ride from the Chubu Centrair International Airport. This is a place to recommend. We appreciated the ambiance and how they provide you things even before you ask or even before you realize you need them!


First in the order of business: Ramen at Ichiran! You got to have it with Tamago, there's no other way for egg enthusiasts like us. Hehe!



Before sleeping, we dropped by a convenience store and to my delight, there are hot bottled drinks. As you may know, I rarely drink cold so this is a real treat for me!


Comments

Popular Posts