Sweetness Overload

I couldn't help but write about this after my recent batch of trainees went out of their way to surprise me. In the middle of another class, the Facilities staff knocked and said someone's looking for me.

The area is off limits to the other employees and so my trainees waited at the corridor and looked bothered. Sean said there's feedback on training and so I need to meet people at another room. But I knew something's weird... Until they handed me a box which contained this:


Asking them why it's slim, may additional fee na raw kasi 'pag ginawang chubby. Hahaha! Mga buwisit.

But kidding aside, at a time when everyone's busy, I appreciate how thoughtful they are. From the bottom of my heart, I want to see them succeed and be happy where they are now.

Thank you, Wave 13! Who says 13 is an unlucky number? May pahabol pa the next day!



Comments

Popular Posts