Face Essentials

Since Metro Manila was put under quarantine in March, I've been only out twice for really essential business. With the recent shift from ECQ to GCQ, I went to the mall for the first time yesterday.

It's a sadder feeling seeing the situation personally than just on TV. Only a few people around, the lights dimmed, the floors marked with arrows and footprints.

I went to one of the few sections in the department store which are open: Cosmetics. You might be asking if these are essential. Well, I am too. But first, these are among the things that make me happy and second, even when hidden under face masks, lipstick can still be appreciated when on video conference!

There are YouTube tutorials on how to look good in Zoom meetings, but that will not be the subject of my blog today. I'll just put it out there that I'm your powder and lipstick kind of gal. Those who have read my previous entries would know that mascara, eyeliner, and even foundation are recent additions to my beauty stuff.

So now that I'm still home-based, I just bought these two items for a thousand bucks:

Snoe Pout Pow! XL Lip Nectar High Intensity Shine (Php 599)
"Moisturizing doses of shea butter and Vitamin E conditions the lips to ensure a smooth pout"

Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face & Body Powder in Lemon Drop (Php 399)
"Use it to control oil and shine, correct and even out skin tone, or simply feel fresh and delightful!"

Bagong ligo and with only those two products on!

Comments

Popular Posts