Taking a Break from Working at Home

I'm thankful that despite the pandemic, there are time off credits left for me to use. You might be wondering about reasons to go on vacation at this time. Well, I could have been writing this by the window of our room in Iloilo with the girl friends pestering me. This is exactly supposed to be the last day of our trip which was cancelled by Cebu Pacific.

So what to do now aside from staying at home and sleeping? Here are some of the things I spend time on and which convinced me that the leaves are still worth taking:

1. Organizing my stuff since I recently moved out - Before the COVID crisis, I already thought of myself as someone who only keeps what's essential. However, there are still clothes and other things that have to be removed to make room for what's regularly used. For example, bridesmaid dresses which are now in plastic boxes instead of taking up closet space. I also used this time to organize my mom's clothes and she was happy to find the blouses she was looking for.

2. Playing in the new season of Mobile Legends - Having installed and played the game for the first time on March 30, I'm currently in the Grandmaster division. Hopefully before my leave ends, I'll be in Epic so I can already uninstall it. LOL. (Who am I kidding?)

3. Changing my blog theme and updating the sidebar - Goodbye, inactive links. It's sad to realize that some bloggers I followed already stopped writing the way they used to. But we must understand that it's part of their personal growth and really, some decided to change direction. Some who used to write about beauty felt it's no longer worth pursuing. Perhaps others moved to other platforms. Meanwhile, I'm doing some more cleanup.

These reasons may be trivial for some. But we all need a breather! For our well-being, it is wise to use vacation leaves than to have the monetary conversion.

Comments

Popular Posts