Moving Out Sale

For almost six years, I have been using the Carousell app to find new owners for my pre-loved stuff. The community of buyers and sellers here is nice and my trust in the app did not falter through the years.

So far, I've sold items here such as:
1. Clothes
2. Accessories
3. Gadgets
4. Shoes
5. Wallets
6. Makeup and tools

Since my husband and I are moving out, why not sell our bigger items and furniture instead of bringing everything with us? As we have a change of environment, it is an exciting opportunity for us to purge some of the things we've used for two years. If you're interested to see our listings, here's my QR code:


I will be uploading more stuff so if nothing captivates you for now, please check back in the coming days. This will help us clear out the clutter and lighten the load on moving day! The money we'll make out of this will also help a lot for our new beginning.

Comments

Popular Posts