Our New Restaurant Discovery Today

Craving for kare-kare and my husband's online search brought us to AuraVel Fusion Cuisine. With the faded signage and quite small entrance, one might think twice about dining. I told my husband "Ah, hotel and resort pala. Pwede kaya tayo kumain ngayon?"

We crossed the road and asked the guard who guided us to the parking area. We didn't regret it. The ambiance, temperature, service, and taste were all commendable.

Here's what the two of us had:

Beef Kare-Kare Php 589

Plain rice (2-3 pax) Php 89

Chicharon Bulaklak Php 219

Mango Shake Php 179

Lemonade Php 79

I like the consistency of the kare-kare sauce which had just the right sweetness. I also like the meat that was used (balance of fat, flesh, and tripe) and how it was cut. The only thing we didn't expect: It has kalabasa. Different, but it didn't throw me off.


We also appreciated their Chicharong Bulaklak for its almost melt-in-your-mouth texture. 'Di gaya ng ibang chicharong bulaklak na matapos mong nguyain, tumatambay pa at medyo makunat.


Mango Shake and Lemonade

Comments

Popular Posts