I'm Thankful For...

I must admit that since I became a mother, my worries have multiplied. It's time to examine my thoughts again and consider how far we've come, with the Lord helping us through it all.

It should not be that easy to forget how our son was born healthy after my pregnancy struggles. My nightly prayer was answered. That should be more than enough to motivate me as we move forward as a family.

Today, I'm thankful for being healthy enough to take care of my son. I experienced having a painful heel for days which was worsened by a headache at one point. It was so hard to deal with those aches while having to breastfeed a newborn. What a relief when they went away!

Being able to produce milk as my son's sole source of nutrition is another thing I'm thankful for. As long as I can, I will continue breastfeeding.

The planner in me finds comfort with these words: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:34

Comments

Popular Posts