Love Letter

I love you. (John 15:9). I have called you by name, you are mine. (Isaiah 43:1). Before I formed you, I knew you, and before you were born, I consecrated you. (Jeremiah 1:15) You did not choose me, I chose you. (John 15:16).

Because you are precious to me, and honored, I love you. (Isaiah 43:4) I have loved you with an everlasting love so I continue to show you my constant love. (Jeremiah 31:3) How can I abandon you? My love for you is so strong. (Hosea 11:8)

Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet, even should she forget, I will never forget you – I can never forget you. See, I have carved you in the palms of my hands (Isaiah 49:15-16). For I, the Lord your God, am holding you by the right hand (Isaiah 41:13).

Do not be afraid I have redeemed you (Isaiah 43:1). I am with you (Isaiah 43:5). And be sure of this, I am with you always until the end of the world... (Matthew 28:20).

Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in Me (John 14:1). I will help you pass through deep waters. I will be with you, your troubles will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that come will not hurt you. (Isaiah 43:2)

Do not worry (Luke 12:9). Even the hairs of your head have all been counted, so there is no need to be afraid of anything (Matthew 10:30). The mountains may depart and the hills will be shaken but My steadfast love for you will never end.

***My Response***
The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I lack.

God, You saw me when I wrote and posted this psalm in my study table. You have always been my strength and inspiration. Many unexpected things happened in my college life and I myself was surprised that I’ve stood above all the hardship and sorrow that the past few years brought to my life. Without You God, and without the love of my family and friends, I am nothing. I offer everything that I have right now, and those that I’ll be having in the future, to You.

I love you. Thank You for making me the person I am right now – strong, optimistic, loving, and beautiful – because I am happy. In your presence Lord, I rejoice and find peace.

Comments

Popular Posts