Braver Than Ever

This is the time when we need courage the most. When people can no longer remain neutral. We have to be brave to take a stand - and defend it no matter what.

This is the time when people should dare to bare. To destroy that "web of lies." To extinguish greed that has grown up to uncertain levels. To make them experience what hell really means; to make them realize how other people suffered due to their actions.

Now is the time when I don't feel like smiling, knowing that there's a greater, much greater need:

Justice.

Comments

tommy said…
if you manage all of that you will certainly be the best in your field in no time.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts