He Said It Right: Go With The Flow.

Last Christmas, I met someone who really made me happy through his simple ways. Kahit sandali lang kami “nagkasama,” nabago niya na pala ‘ko. Or, he just made me realize that I’ve changed. Ito 'yung mga payong naibibigay ko na ngayon sa iba...
***
Baka masyado ka nang nag-iisip kahit hindi kailangan. Stop focusing on your self. Just do the things you love for their own sake... and you'll be happy.

Don’t expect that other people would be thinking like you do. They don’t have to.

Take away the negative. Do not reward the efforts of your detractors.

Like you, I make attempts at making other people look good. I frequently gave in to my compensatory side.

You don’t have to prove anything to me. It depends on the person if she’ll spend all her time and effort on you.

You don't really have to explain how you feel. You don't have to say those things when you trust that somebody can be sensitive enough...to your pain, or whatever it is that you're holding right now.

Stop searching for meaning. Even for just a while. You know pretty well that nothing's really sure in this world.
***
Thank you, Spiderman. I understand that you’ve got to leave, for there are more souls to save. Naniniwala ako na somehow, I was able to save you too.

But most of all, I'm still praying that you'll find your way back home. Here.

Popular Posts