Credibility Factor

Reporter: Is this a preparation for your 2010 candidacy?
Lacson: No. This is preparation for my old age. (laughter)

There you have it: Senator Ping endorsing a facial care center for men. He got me when he said “If you can afford to not look your age, why not?” I stood motionless for a while, dumbfounded by the reasoning (or palusot) that it was just a source of additional income. ‘Coz come to think of it, there are many other sidelines / rakets out there.

Though the legislators’ sincerity is still in question (and I don’t wanna be too cynical), I prefer the ads done by Legarda on global warming and Villar on OFWs. At least, there is no product involved that can potentially ruin these honorable men’s reputation in the future. That is of course, assuming that all of those in position are still able to keep a clean reputation. A clean face is another thing. *wink

Comments

Popular Posts