Digitizing My Closet

Remember when you were not in the mood to dress up, you just grabbed something off the shelf, and regretted it the whole day? Perhaps the colors didn't work together or the style didn't match your day's activities. I have talked about being an OC and organizing your closet in this blog. Today, I will be adding to the ways by which we can make the daily decision making process easier. It will just require your effort for one or two days and whenever you buy a new item.

Last weekend was the perfect time to photograph all the items in my closet, creating albums for Tops, Bottoms, Blazers and Cover-Ups, Dresses and Accessories:






There is also an app called My Fashion Closet which allows you to photograph individual items, attach keywords (such that it will display all green items if you search for "green"), combine items to finalize an outfit and share it in the social media.


Comments

Popular Posts