As November Ends

This month turned out to be unexpectedly thrilling. I know that Christmas is in the air but I thought family reunions and catching up with some friends would come a little later. For me, it started with our visit to the Conti ancestral home on November 18. I took some time off work as this was a rare chance for the old and young cousins to meet up in the province. We went back to Manila with our tummies satisfied and with some sinaing na tulingan, biko, suman, and londres.

Did I like the taste of londres? Well, this happened:

No, don't judge me. I shared this with family.
If you want to know more about this snack, I recommend clicking this.

On November 19, my college friend Haydee celebrated her birthday with a unicorn-themed McDonald's party package. I appreciate that after several years went by, Haydee still values our friendship and gets to invite me to special moments in her life. The girls, Meline, Madel and Camille were there too.

Photo grabbed from Madel's Facebook post

From the party, I got to meet up with Yell Adworks / hibu / TCS friend Danna that same afternoon. We simply had a kamustahan until sunset. We have to do this again!

Lastly, upon the invitation of my cousin's cousin, I took my parents to the painting exhibit Femme Petal. It features artists Carissa Muñoz and Malaya Roxanne Ad Castillo. When was the last time we appreciated art together? Can't remember.



Comments

Popular Posts