I Think That I Shall Never See...

One, two... trees!

These past few days, I got amused by just staring at trees. Don’t you find them beautiful and calming too?

Facing the Sunken Garden, University of the Philippines (Diliman)
Growth. Reaching out. Peace. Patience. Resilience. Giving. Forgiving. Fortitude. Loyalty. Surrender. Refuge. Alone but not lonely. Mystery. Home. A tree just means a lot to me. And so I won't ever get tired of staring at thee.

And since Christmas is in the air, trees are made more beautiful or are used as symbols:

UP Town Center grounds

SM Megamall Giant Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha, one of three Starbucks 2017 holiday drinks

Trivia: I've never had a Starbucks planner since I'm not a hard core fan of the coffee shop to begin with. But this year, I decided to collect stickers for the first time. Starbucks Ph celebrates it's 20th anyway.

Popular Posts