My Favorite Desserts

Looking at my phone gallery, there are four desserts which made me crave today. Let's start with the ice cream cafe I love the most: Mad Mark's:

Our latest order was double scoop made of Half-Baked Madagascar and Chocolate on Chocolate

Aside from this cold dessert, I also like Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory's ice cream in either Hokkaido Milk or Cheese. It's so smooth and creamy!


But more than ice cream, I'm a cake person. It used to be Mango Bravo for my favorite, but discovering Chocolate Obsession from Conti's was a different experience! Every bite is a slice of heaven. Even just the description is mouth-watering: "Premium layers of Belgian milk chocolate, dark chocolate, & white chocolate cream, combined with wafers, dusted with cocoa powder."


Lastly, I'm a fan of milkshakes. This one is from Wild Flour:

Marco goes for anything chocolatey!

Comments

Popular Posts