Eh Kape!

I'm loving afternoons like this, with a view of the lake while having a nice yet pocket-friendly snack. My husband and I would often have their "Burger and Fries with drink" which only cost 219 pesos. Pretty sure you'd love this iced tea too. Aside from that, one of us often adds another beverage and in this photo, I had their Iced Cafe Mocha worth 120 pesos. However, I think that the Iced Cafe Latte (100) and Iced Caramel Macchiato (130) are better-tasting.

If you've read my previous reviews, you know by now that I keep these as honest as possible. I won't filter my thoughts to just highlight the positive but I commit to state areas for improvement as constructively as possible. With Eh Kape, you may not sit on the best and most comfortable furniture, but you're sure to have good value for money in terms of their food and drinks. It is also an enclosed space by the lake, where there are already several kiosks and food carts currently.

Comments

Popular Posts