Meet My Friend Nica

In today's edition of Meet My Friend (it's nice to keep this going, huh), I want to write about Leonica. She may be leaving the place where we met, but we have a number of memories to cherish and more to make.


We work on different programs but shared work stations and sometimes, lunch breaks. Though we had friendly conversations and even engaging pronunciation sessions, the turning point towards our closer friendship is the "2019 strategic planning session" in Laguna. For my safety, I wouldn't dare go into the details of what happened. Haha!


Being busy at work is not an excuse not to take selfies! That's our motto. Nica claims she doesn't look good in photos, but I beg to disagree.

Nica and I started to get close as part of Pao's team


But beyond the selfies we had is the trust between two good friends. We shared thoughts and feelings that burdened our hearts. And you know how misery loves company, just like when we shared stories of our issues in training. Haha!

Our story won't have an end.

Comments

Popular Posts