Meet My Friend Pau

Now that our busy season at work has come to an end, I finally got a chance to write about one of my girlfriends, Pau! Nope, it isn't her birthday but I figured anytime is a good time for an appreciation post.

So why Pau? I didn't expect that she would be one of the people I'll get close with in 2019. Yes, we work in a small account and we spent a great deal of time together, but it was just professional for the most part. Until... We became unprofessional. Lol!

So picture this. Pau seems intimidating to most, and she can pull a Ms. Minchin act just like how I can look like Ms. Minchin with my black eyeglasses. But there comes a point when Pau dances when nobody else is looking, or while hiding behind the pillars. One day, she was onboarding me for a certain process and when I seriously asked a question, she answered "pork belly." I didn't realize she was so sleepy at that time! That I guess, cemented her more-than-coworker status. Haha!

Not to mention that we spent some onboarding hours on life stories. I didn't expect that either. And when the peak season came, Pau was one of the most helpful people as I managed other tasks while running classes. She offered assistance even before I asked for it. Who am I to refuse? Hehe.

One of the things we both love is going for a food trip. She craved for nachos one day so we went to Silantro in Kapitolyo.


Grilled Mahi-Mahi for the tita in me. T'was good!

We impulsively went to Black Scoop on the same day. Kahit puyat at may pasok pa mamaya. Hehe!


Milk Tea Swirl with Coffee Jelly

But aside from these, let me put on record that the score is 1-1 when it comes to breakdown situations. Good thing, we had never been in a bad mood at the same time. When one is down, the other is positive and encouraging (hoping this is an accurate description, hihi).

Comments

Popular Posts