Trip To Antipolo


I’m already inducted as member of UJP!!! Excited as I am, there is still a feeling that the application process isn’t over and done yet. There are more things left for me to do. Fortunately, I am not standing in this position alone. Friends and I came together as batch Bigkis promising to face greater tasks with cooperation, as we now belong to a bigger circle of people whose goal is to finally contribute to societal change. To think of it, this phrase is commonly used but before saying it, one has to realize that concrete ways and sincere efforts are needed from each individual for it to be achieved.

At this point, I have to get used to being called as org-mate. There remains a part of me that sees MJ as a co-app. And for the rest of the members, I still don’t want to expect much when it comes to relationships. There is fear that feelings and treatment won’t change… that the line created before between member-applicant would always stay. It’s more challenging now and I have to extend my hand farther.

Walang tulugan sa induction… marahil nag-iipon ng lakas kung kaya ‘di na nakuhang umawit ng “Tayo Na Sa Antipolo” habang nasa biyahe. Bago yun, nagkita muna kaming apps sa McDo. Doon, pahinto-hinto ang “Awitin Mo At Isasayaw Ko” kaya ang suspetsa ko, naglalaro ang staff ng Trip to Jerusalem ‘pag walang customer sa 2nd floor.

Paglingon sa bintana, muli kong nasilayan ang pink fences ng MMDA. By the way, nasa Philcoa po ito. Bumalik sa ‘king gunita ang dalawang bagay. Una, ang cheering competition na inisponsoran ng Johnson’s Pure Essentials at ipinaaalala ng blue and pink footbridges. Ikalawa, ang pangambang likha kay Inay ng mga bakod sa EDSA. Noong gabi ng Biyernes nang kami’y mapadaan doon, sabi niya: “Ingat ka, baka mabagsakan tayo!” Gusto kong kausapin ang mga naglagay niyon at mag-request na “Pakiligpit at dadaan kami.”

Comments

Popular Posts