Simple Joys @ 25

As we marked my silver year with a joyous and intimate celebration, new memories with family and the closest friends inspired me to go on further... Living each day of my life as a precious gift from above and one that I can share with others.

On the eve of my birthday we travelled to Baretto, Olongapo to rest overnight and go swimming and boating the following day. Like a child, I kept my feet dipped as the boat went. I really enjoyed the water! It was just short of an hour but of all the rides I had before, I loved this one the most.

We also experienced the eat-all-you-can in Holiday Land (@ Php 179) and Cafe Rustico (@ P150). Kare-kare with bagoong's my favorite. We also tried Adobong Balut.

Homebound, we strolled at SM San Fernando for the first time. I couldn't help but notice the many beautiful Kapampangan faces that we encountered.

Monday became special as I reconnected with some old friends through Facebook chat. There's a lot of catching up to do, but it's nice to have made the first step to keep in touch.

Yesterday, Tuesday, I just treated some officemates to a spaghetti breakfast and also went chatting the night away with very close friends. They are really the ones whom I can finally claim as having lasted the test of time. Years passed but nothing much has changed. We had a good laugh and shared about serious matters too.

From my 25th birthday forward, I resolve to be more forgiving, determined, reflective, sharing and loving. All is possible with prayers.

Popular Posts