Places I've Been To in the Philippines

This week, I've been seeing the Philippine map on my Facebook news feed quite often. Provinces are color coded to show where my friend had been, therefore reflecting what regions he or she needs to explore more. I've observed that most of them have yet to visit Mindanao. I admire those who have almost already covered the entire Philippines!

I still have a low travel level in my own country which means that I need to be more adventurous instead of going back to the same destinations. Here's my map:


Though much remains for me to discover, I am grateful for my previous travel experiences which were related to work (Dinagat Islands, Bohol, Isabela), family leisure (Palawan, Baguio, Batangas, Zambales, Bulacan, Pampanga, Cavite, Laguna), office buddies (Caramoan, Aurora), high school friends (Bataan, Batangas), and church activities (Leyte, Baguio).

Know your travel level too by going to this site: https://my-philippines-travel-level.com/

Comments

Popular Posts