BOOKMANia


If my boyfriend were a book, I’d be his plastic cover to embrace him all the time. This way, he won’t get drenched with my tears. I won’t judge him without reading the pages.

For ladies who want to test the loyalty of their suitors: Let them spell I LOVE YOU, with one hit of an encyclopedia after each letter. Trust me, they’ll learn to put greater value on their girlfriends, thanks to the markings on their skin. There will be no 2-timers. If you doubt the efficacy of the markings, then go see the chapter about striking from the Kama Sutra. My BF is a one-woman man. But don’t ever think that I tried the ritual. There is no need.

Here are the descriptions of Bookman’s friends:
Ø Pencilman - comes with a pencil inserted in the ear
Ø Snowman - appears in December
Ø NanaMAN - repeats his activities
Ø SumpaMAN - vows to love one woman for the rest of his life
Ø Chairman - carries a chair wherever he goes
Ø Catwoman - has a cat in her arms; Catman’s fiancé
Ø Coleman - otherwise known as “water container man”
Ø Sugarman - sugar daddy
Ø Macho man - self-explanatory
Ø Hangman - name of the game
Ø Paperman - trying hard to please his boss

Comments

Popular Posts